WELCOME to TRUTH ... not TASERS

You may have arrived here via a direct link to a specific post. To see the most recent posts, click HERE.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Dear Anonymous

Almost every day, I receive these pro-taser/anti-me comments from some coward who consistently hides behind the "Anonymous" option. I have learned to ignore his/her comments and don't bother to publish them.

Today, however, I want to tell "Anonymous" that if he/she is so strongly in favour of the taser, he/she should stop wasting his/her time being ignored by me and start a website of his/her own.

As of today, not only will I not publish comments from anyone who remains "Anonymous", I have also turned off notification of "Anonymous" comments. I won't even know they're there and will no longer have to waste my time on them. As of today, "Anonymous," you're talking to the wall. Enjoy your party of one and have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree fully with you that some TASR investors and fanboys have way too much time on their hands.

I had to restrict commenting on my blog (www.Excited-Delirium.com) for the very same reason. These guys are probably being paid to comment and thus can spend 8 hours a day sea-gulling all over our blogs.

There isn't enough time in the day to respond. And their misinformation cannot be allowed to stand unchallenged. Thus there is no choice but to restrict commenting.

They can start their own blog if they want. Freedom of expression yes, but they should get their own soapbox.

Good luck.

PS: I'll be sure to use the Name/URL option on all my comments here.